Security Systems Engineering
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Fire Extinguisher Engineer - London/South East
Alecto Recruitment Ltd are currently on the lookout for an experienced Fire Extinguisher Engineer/Technician based around London, who will be covering predominantly London and Home Counties. Our client are specialists within Fire Safety Systems and Fire Protection, and they need an Engineer/Technician with experience on Fire Extinguishers to join their team. They are also happy to train the successful Engineer up on to Fire Alarms as well if this is a skillset you are looking to learn.
The company are a well known Fire Protection Service provider, who have been going for over 30 years now. They pride themselves on excellent customer service providing quality over quantity. They are also BAFE registered and an ISO 9001 certified company.
The job involves:
- Servicing and maintaining portable fire extinguishers to BAFE Standards
- Service and Maintenance of Fire Alarms
- Proactive approach to compliance
- Able to identify and resolve system faults
- Work well in a team
- Able to make decisions and liaise with clients and customers frequently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role. We expect you to have:
- Autonomous worker who does not require handholding
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with all site trades and office-based professionals, up to and including director level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working on Fire Extinguishers
- You will need to ideally be a BAFE qualified technician
- Full UK Driving License required
- Excellent Fault Finding Skills
You Can Look Forward To
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary depending on experience
- A comprehensive Bonus/Commission structure which can earn you up to another £8,000 per annum.
- All PPE, uniform and specialist tools provided
- A friendly, modern working environment
- On-going training and support including industry related qualifications
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license. Fuel card to be issued, private mileage not covered.
This opportunity is not to be missed for Fire Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity with excellent prospects and benefits - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Christopher Williams, Lead Recruitment Consultant, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. email@example.com or call 02392 539773 in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.