Security Systems Engineering
£40,000 to £47,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment is currently representing a very well established fire and security provider within the London area. You will be mainly be covering London and home counties. They are currently looking for fire and security engineers who are capable of either service or install.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who have been in the industry for over 30 years! And who really cares about their engineers. This is an opportunity to join a company that is stable and secure. You will be joining a company where there is a proper progression plan and career.
* Management of the Engineering workforce including work and maintenance planning.
* Identifying the Training requirements of Engineers. * Management of Company Stores and Engineers vehicle stock
* Toolbox Talks and holding regular meetings with Engineers * Liaising with customers as required
* Site visits as required
* Job costing to improve profit margins wherever possible
* Also any other reasonable request made by the General Manager or a Director of the Company.
Fire and Security Engineer Requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Right to work in UK
Fire and Security Engineer Package offered:
- Basic salary £40,000 - £47,000 dependent on experience
- Company devices for work - Phone, laptop
- Location - Surrey and surrounding areas
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Lots of room for growth
- 25 days holiday + bank
Telephone and face to face interviews are being booked in as you read this, so please click apply now to find out more.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Jordan Cook, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
01329 221 399 - firstname.lastname@example.org