Security Systems Engineering
£32,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment are working with a top level security integrator in Manchester currently on the lookout for an experienced Security Install & Service Engineer to join their team in Manchester. As a key member of our organization, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining physical security systems for our clients, working with the project manager on systems including CCTV, access control, and intruder alarms. You will work closely with clients to understand their security needs and collaborate with the project manager to ensure work is completed on time to the highest standard.
- Implement physical security systems for clients, including CCTV, access control, and intruder systems
- Install & maintain security systems alongside the project team
- Respond to service requests and resolve technical issues in a timely and professional manner
- Stay current with the latest security trends and technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth implementation of projects
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in physical security systems
- Strong understanding of physical security protocols, standards, and technologies
- Hands-on experience with security systems such as CCTV, access control, and intruder systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Clean driving licence and ability to travel to client sites as required
- 20 days holiday + B/H
- Salary up to 38k DOE
- Private healthcare upon successful completion of probation
- Work van + fuel card provided
- Company pension scheme
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches, please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
Like and follow our pages to stay up to date with the roles we have available.