Security Systems Engineering
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Fire and Security Engineer - North London
Alecto Recruitment Ltd are on the lookout for experienced Fire and Security Engineer based in North London who is open to a new opportunity. You will need direct experience working on at least CCTV and Access Control to be considered for this position.
The role on offer is a multi-disciplined Fire and Security Engineer with opportunity to progress into a senior role, however they may even take on a Senior Engineer now if the right person applies. The job involves:
- Installation, Service and repair of Fire and security systems to BAFE Standard (Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms)
- Proactive approach to compliance
- Attend reactive callouts
- Able to identify and resolve system faults
- Small work Installation
- Work well in a team
- Be part of an on call rota
- Able to make decisions and liaise with clients and customers frequently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role. We expect you to have:
- Autonomous worker who does not require handholding
- Experience of integration within the residential sector is essential
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with all site trades and office-based professionals, up to and including director level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 3 years' experience Engineering in Fire & Security
- Ideally Electrically qualified but not essential
- Knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms
- Industry specific qualifications (E.g. FIA's) highly desirable
- Full UK Driving License required
- Excellent Fault-Finding Skills
The ideal candidate will have an interest in technology and be looking to learn and progress their career. Our client provide on going training on and off site.
You Can Look Forward To
- £25000 - £35,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Overtime available
- Call out rota with extra payments
- Discretionary bonus
- A friendly, modern working environment
- On-going training and support
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license. Fuel card to be issued, private mileage not covered.
This opportunity is not to be missed for security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity with excellent prospects and benefits - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Christopher Williams, Lead Recruitment Consultant, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.