Security Systems Engineering
£26,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Fire and Security Engineer - London
Alecto Recruitment Ltd are on the lookout for experienced Multi Disciplined Fire and Security Engineers based around London. Our client cover many industries within the Security industries including Electronic Security, Gates Automation and Security Doors, with the majority of their clients residing within London and the South East. They are expanding their Fire & Security Engineering department and are actively seeking an engineer to join the team.
The role on offer is a multi-disciplined Fire and Security Engineer with opportunity to progress into a senior role. The job involves:
- Installation, Service and repair of Fire and security systems to BAFE Standard (Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms)
- Proactive approach to compliance
- Attend reactive callouts
- Able to identify and resolve system faults
- Small work Installation
- Work well in a team
- Be part of an on call rota
- Able to make decisions and liaise with clients and customers frequently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role. We expect you to have:
- Autonomous worker who does not require handholding
- Experience of integration within the residential sector is essential
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with all site trades and office-based professionals, up to and including director level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 2 years experience Engineering in Fire & Security
- Ideally Electrically qualified but not essential
- Knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms
- Full UK Driving License required
- Excellent Fault Finding Skills
The ideal candidate will have an interest in technology and be looking to learn and progress their career. Our client provide on going training on and off site.
You Can Look Forward To
- £26,000 - £35,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Overtime paid after core 40 hours within week: Mon-Sat = Time and a half, Sun/Bank Holidays = Double time
- Call out rota with extra payments
- Discretionary bonus
- A friendly, modern working environment
- On-going training and support
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license. Fuel card to be issued, private mileage not covered.
This opportunity is not to be missed for security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity with excellent prospects and benefits - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Christopher Williams, Lead Recruitment Consultant, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.