NW - 26372
Waste Management, Recycling & Power
£34,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Field Service UPS Engineer
£34,000 - £37,000 + Van
Alecto Recruitment are looking for Level 3 qualified UPS Engineers/ Electrical Technicians to work with our client supporting their Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- The workshop and field repair of the complete range of the Company's power protection products.
- The preventative maintenance and commissioning of the complete range of the Company's power protection products.
- The workshop and field battery replacement for the complete range of the Company's power protection products.
- The written, verbal and telephone support of all of the Company's internal and external customers.
- Ensuring that themselves and all company assets are well cared for and capable of being presented to the Company's customers at all times.
- The timely and accurate completion of all departmental, company and appropriate customer paperwork and administration documents.
- Being regularly available for participation in the Company's on-call rota.
- The appropriate and professional response to all requests for assistance (whether formally on-call or not).
- Assisting the Field Service Manager in the day to day operation of the department.
- BTEC or City & Guild Electrical and Electronics
- Preferred HNC Electrical and Electronics
- Experience in Field Service preferred
- Experience in UPS or Inverters preferred