FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
up to £15 Per Annum
Field Service Technician
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a leading Machine Tool Technology company based near Coventry, who are actively seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their team
Our client supplies a range of precision engineering technologies and solutions to a variety of industries throughout the UK.
As a Field Service Engineer your duties will include;
- Service, maintenance and attend breakdowns of Precision Engineering Technologies
- Carrying out preventative maintenance activities
- Travelling around UK to client sites
- Some overnight stay required (average one overnight per week)
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Previous servicing and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of Precision Engineering Technologies and equipment
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Ideally you will be apprenticeship trained
- Full driving license
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Company Vehicle provided (Alternative option for car allowance if using own vehicle)
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com