Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£36,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Van, Overtime, Pension
Electrician - EICRs / Residential Maintenance
£36k-£42k Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Fully Expensed Van + Overtime and strong opportunity to earn with overall package + Pension + Potential Bonuses.
Location - West London, mainly responsible for covering areas such as Kensington, Chelsea, SW London and so on. All work typically very local to each other. Areas such as Slough, Middlesex etc. would also be considered with good access into West London.
- Superb opportunity to join a growing and established provider of property maintenance services. Our client service a range of prestigious high end residential and domestic properties throughout the area, specialising in gas/heating, electrical and multi-trade services.
- You'll be responsible for electrical services within these high-end residential properties, including a range of duties from, electrical install/remedial work, electrical testing, EICR's (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) and so on.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be a fully qualified 17th Edition / 18th Edition electrician.
- Hold relevant Testing & Inspection certificates, 2391 / 2392 or equivalent.
- Ideally good testing and experience with EICR's.
- Must have similar experience working in domestic properties or high-end residential properties.
- Ideally a similar background working for provider of property maintenance / landlord services.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Opportunity to develop with a growing business
- Van, Overtime, Pension, Bonus etc. etc.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.