Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
£38k-£45k Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Vehicle/Allowance + Pension + Annual Leave + Benefits.
Location - South Manchester
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and well-established provider of Mechanical, Electrical and Engineering projects and services throughout the North West.
- Responsible for estimating and tendering a range of electrical projects with a value of anywhere from £50K - £2m-£3mllion +
- Taking whole responsibility for the estimating process including management of employees, subcontractors, ensuring materials and equipment arrive on site on time and work is completed as per programme.
- Working from office, however projects are in various regions therefore there will be some travel to sites as and when required.
- The majority of the projects that you will be involved in will be commercial fit out works.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Preferably coming from an "on the tools" electrician / electrical background.
- Relevant electrical qualifications, 17th edition etc.
- Knowledge within the Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical sectors, and ideally having worked for an M&E Contractor.
- Strong estimating / contracts management background and experience estimating and tendering Electrical Contracts.
- Previous commercial experience is desirable.
- Experience with Amtech software also desirable.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches, please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.