FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£40,000 to £41,000 Per Annum
Electrical Engineer - Industrial Engineering
£41,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment is looking to recruit for a leading business in the environmental services sector seeking a qualified and experienced Electrical Engineer within heavy industry to join the team.
Working on a day's pattern this Engineer will be involved in a range of electrical duties including troubleshooting, routine and preventative maintenance, testing and calibration and reading P&IDs and electrical drawings.
We are looking to speak to qualified Electrical Engineers trained in heavy industry for example production, power generation, renewable energy and the armed forces, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force for example.
This is a superb opportunity for an Electrical Engineer working a shift pattern and interested in working on a day shift for a secure business with a competitive benefits package and salary. There is also excellent scope for career development as you will be heavily involved with all instrumentation onsite.
- Carry out fault finding, PPM and scheduled maintenance on electrical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- PPM, defect repair, interrogation on DCS, SCADA, PLCs, emissions monitoring systems and more.
- Read and interpret P&IDs and Electrical Drawings.
- Calibration of EC&I systems and field equipment.
- Maintain and service all EC&I plant equipment.
- Work on call and stand in for Maintenance Team Leader in their absence.
- Recognised Electrical Engineering qualification to minimum Level 3 Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering.
- Preferably knowledge of heavy industrial power generation equipment such as steam turbines, boilers, electrical generation plant and distribution systems although not essential.
- A background in industrial process or production manufacturing machinery is essential along with associated experience points such as fault finding, instrumentation reading wiring diagrams and similar.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a more detailed engineering brief on 02392 539 773.