Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Electrical Design Engineer - M&E
£40k-£55k Depending On Experience + Pension + Benefits.
Location - Northampton
Role and Responsibilities:
- Opportunity to join a well established and growing M&E Contractor as an Electrical Design Engineer.
- Responsibility of successfully delivering the technical design of multiple commercial M&E projects.
- Work closely with Senior Management and Lead Engineers to deliver Technical design input that meet both client requirements and business resources
- Responsible for the design of LV and HV electrical circuits, CCTV, security, lighting, renewable energy projects.
- Advanced Experience with electrical design with AutoCAD in 2D/3D, Autocad Electrical, electrical schematics, Layout and As-built drawings.
Candidate and Skills Required:
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following qualifications and experience;
- Proficient in the use of Amtech, Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD etc.
- Strong background in Building Services and M&E sectors ideally having worked for an M&E Contactor.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Design Engineer.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit