FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£35,000 to £44,000 Per Annum
Electrical Breakdown Engineer
Up to £44,000
Our client requires an experienced Electrically Biased Engineer to visit their customer sites and carry out breakdown repair, services, and maintenance.
The ability to diagnose faults and read electrical drawings is crucial as our client requires an Engineer whose priority is to get the customer up and running again.
You could be working on Heidelberg Presses, compactors, balers, shredders, cut and crease machines, automated feeding systems, extruders, they work in industries such as recycling, farming, printing, and processing.
This is not a shift role.
- Must be based within 45 minutes of Rushden.
- Experience in working in an industrial background.
- The ability to diagnose faults using electrical drawings.
- Excellent fault finding skills.
- Working knowledge of PLCs
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical engineering
- Trade C & G qualification in one of the following- electrical, mechanical, maintenance.
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank holidays (Holidays for engineers paid at an average of the previous 12 weeks)
- Bupa Healthcare
- Permanent and Total Disability Benefit
- Death in Service Benefit
- Personal Accident Cover
- Travel time from home to site and back to home paid in real time.
- Private medical/dental insurance
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
To apply for this role please either send your CV or call 01329 227 820 for more information.