Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Earlies & Lates Maintenance Engineer - Quarrying/Aggregates
Up to £35,000
Alecto Recruitment is looking to speak to Mechanically trained Engineers experienced in the quarrying/aggregates sector or heavy industry to join our client in the Nottingham area interested in working in a role including rotating early and late shifts of 06.00-15.00 and 13.00 - 22.00 Monday to Friday.
- Work during the week as a Maintenance Engineer responsible for plant maintenance and operation at an aggregates and asphalt processing facility in Ilkeston.
- Mechanical fault finding and rectification of site based/fixed plant and mobile plant machinery including: -
- Trommels, conveyors, sorting systems, construction plant/material handling plant.
- We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with a background in heavy plant maintenance capable of working independently.
- You will be establishing a PPM schedule and maintenance from scratch and so need to be capable of working in a senior capacity.
- You like to be in control of a site and the maintenance procedures around you.
- You will need to be based within the Nottinghamshire/East Mids area to commute to the site.
- Engineers from the quarrying/wash plant industries will be ideally suited, as will Engineers seeking a role off night shift or similar or looking to move from a Field role to a local Site Engineer role.
To apply or enquire for more detail on this role please call Chris Smith at Alecto Recruitment on 02392 539 773 to discuss or email firstname.lastname@example.org.