Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£32,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Van, Overtime, Pension
Domestic Gas LPG Engineer
Location - Southport / Preston. Areas such as Ormskirk, Wigan, Chorley and Leyland would also suit well. Flexible for the right person.
The Job Role:
- Opportunity to join a leading and established Building Services and Mechanical Engineering team based in the North West region.
- You'll be responsible for both domestic and commercial boiler and heating services, ranging from boiler breakdown and fault finding, boiler servicing and gas safety checks.
- Residential works as well as commercial, working in commercial buildings, schools, care homes etc. etc.
- Opportunity to be trained into commercial gas, if you only hold your domestic certificates.
- Fault-finding of control systems and basic electrics.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Must hold relevant Domestic ACS certs such as; -CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1.
- LPG certificate desired.
- OFTEC or oil boiler experience is also desired.
- Someone with commercial tickets / experience is also of interest, however again not essential for the right person.
Salary and Package on offer:
- Basic salary roughly between £32k-£36k - negotiable depending on experience.
- Company Van.
- Phone and PDA.
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- A standby fee and additional rates of pay are applicable for emergency call out.
Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, OFTEC, Plumbing and Heating Contractor.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.