Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Van, Pension, Bonus
Richmond upon Thames
Domestic Gas / Heating Engineer
Alecto Recruitment Ltd are currently working on behalf of one of the market leaders in supplying multiple trades and services to high-end residential clients in areas such as Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington. Due to expansion our client are now looking to add an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer to the team.
Location: - you'll be responsible for covering the West London area, therefore you'll need to live within a commutable distance, i.e. areas such as Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Middlesex, Surrey or with good access into the area.
- Joining the business as a Domestic Gas and Heating Engineer, you'll be responsible for service, repair and breakdown works on a range of domestic gas, boilers and heating systems and throughout residential properties.
- Our client provide an exceptional service to homeowners, landlords and tenants throughout some of the smartest properties in the area.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Hold relevant acs domestic gas certificates such as; - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- Have a proven background as a domestic gas engineer.
- Have strong boiler service and breakdown experience.
- Have good multimeter fault-finding skills.
- Be open to minor basic plumbing work as well as gas boiler breakdown and service work.
- Have similar experience working in domestic properties or high-end residential properties.
Salary and Package on offer:
- Employed Position
- Base Salary £40k-£42k (depending on experience)
- Strong earning potential up to £50k-£60k
- Plus bonuses
- Fully Expensed Van
- 33 Days Annual Holiday Leave
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV asap and to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.