Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Domestic Gas Engineer / Plumber
Salary £28k-£35k Base Salary + Van + Overtime.
Location - Salisbury, responsible for covering Salisbury and surrounding area.
- Responssible for varied work, sometimes working on site or in customer's homes, so needs to be able to work as a team and on their own initiative.
- Responsible for plumbing, heating and gas works, mixture of new installations (mixture of boilers and 1st or 2nd fix works), and service and maintenance works.
- Roughly 70% new build works and 30% private work.
- Complete landlord gas safety checks.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified and experienced Gas Engineer holding relevant acs domestic gas certificates - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- Ideally also good plumbing experience, ideally NVQ Plumbing certificates. Level 2 or 3 etc. or equivalent.
- Ideally unvented tickets.
- Ideally OFTEC registered or with some oil boiler / oftec background.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit