Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Van, Pension etc.
Domestic Gas Engineer
Salary £30k-£50k (overall earning potential, basic salary will depend on experience) + Company Van + Pension + Call out rota + 33 Days Annual Leave.
Location - Lewes, East Sussex / Brighton areas.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an experienced and fully qualified domestic gas engineer to join one of our clients who are a leading provider of domestic and commercial heating services throughout the South East.
- Working as a domestic gas engineer you'll be responsible for breakdown, service, maintenance and repair works for domestic gas boilers and heating systems.
- Working in private and social housing premises.
- Call out and overtime available to increase overall package.
- Responsible for covering the Lewes, East Sussex and Brighton areas.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant acs domestic gas certificates - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- Must have proven background as a domestic gas engineer. Minimum 2-3 years' within the industry.
- Strong boiler service, repair and breakdown experience.
- Ideally social housing experience would be desirable however not essential.
- Solar Thermal, Air Source Heat Pump or Renewable Energy experience or certificates is a bonus but not essential.
- Good fault-finding experience.
- Gas safe.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.