Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£34,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Van, Overtime, Pension
Domestic Gas Engineer
£34k-£37k Base (depending on experience) + Van + Overtime + Benefits + Annual Leave + Pension.
Location - Salisbury/Wiltshire. Areas such as Amesbury, Tidworth, Bulford etc.
- Superb opportunity to join an established and reputable provider of domestic gas and property services.
- Ideally looking for a Gas Engineer who can do service, breakdown and repair works on domestic gas, boiler and heating systems.
- Working throughout private residential houses and domestic properties in and around Salisbury.
- You'll be responsible for a mix of works from mainly domestic work, CP12's, boiler repairs etc.
- Diagnosing faults on boilers and other domestic gas appliances.
- Potential to develop into commercial as you develop as well.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Domestic ACS gas tickets are essential - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- Extensive domestic gas, plumbing and heating engineer background.
- Commercial ACS certificates would also be a bonus, however not essential as our client can also offer commercial work as well.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.