Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£34,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Van, Overtime, Pension
Location: Responsible for covering contracts in areas such as Beckenham, Bromley, Croydon and Lewisham.
Salary/Package: £34k-£37k Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Van, Fuel, Pension, Annual Leave.
Superb opportunity to join a leading contractor and provider of heating, plumbing, gas and electrical works throughout the South East.
- Joining as an Electrician, you'll be responsible for electrical services within housing association sectors, including a range of duties from, electrical install/remedial work, electrical testing, EICR's (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) and so on.
- Working in locations such as Croydon, Bromley and Beckenham therefore you'll ideally need to live local to those areas.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be a fully qualified 17th Edition / 18th Edition electrician.
- Hold relevant Testing & Inspection certificates, 2391 / 2392 or equivalent.
- Ideally good testing and experience with EICR's.
- Must have similar experience working in domestic properties or social housing sectors and with fault-finding work and remedials etc.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.