Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£36,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Van, Pension, Bonus
South West London
Package: £36k-£40k Base Salary + Bonus + Van/Fuel + Pension + Annual Leave
Alecto Recruitment Ltd are currently working on behalf of one of the market leaders in supplying multiple trades and services to high-end residential clients in areas such as Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington. Due to expansion our client are now looking to add an experienced Domestic Electrician to the team.
As an Electrician, you'll be responsible for electrical works such as fault finding, domestic electrical repairs, remedials and EICR testing across residential properties.
With our client providing an exceptional service to homeowners, landlords and tenants throughout some of the smartest properties in the area.
To Be Considered For The Role You Must:
- Be a fully qualified 17th Edition / 18th Edition electrician.
- Hold relevant Testing & Inspection certificates, 2391 / 2392 or equivalent.
- Have good testing and experience with EICR's (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) ideally.
- Have similar experience working in domestic properties or high-end residential properties.
- Ideally have a similar background working for provider of property maintenance / landlord / residential services.
- Live within a commutable distance to those key areas our client work within therefore; Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington etc. or with good access along that corridor from West London, South West London, Middlesex and Surrey.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.