Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£34,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Van, Overtime, Pension
Domestic / Commercial Gas Engineer - Suffolk
Salary/Package: £34k-£40k (depending on experience) + Van + Overtime + Pension + Benefits.
Location - you'll need to live local to the Colchester, Braintree, Sudbury, Ipswich, Suffolk areas and you'll be responsible for covering the local region and within roughly a 20/25 mile radius.
- Opportunity to join a local Suffolk based business who specialise within the domestic and commercial heating sector.
- You'll be responsible for service, maintenance and breakdown works on a range of domestic gas and commercial boiler heating systems and working throughout a mixture of residential properties and commercial buildings, schools, etc.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant acs domestic gas certificates - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- ACS Commercial Gas qualifications such as; COCN1 or CODNC01 and CIGA1 etc.
- Gas safe registered.
- Ideally oil boiler experience but not essential.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV asap and to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.