Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Salary £45k - £60k (depending on experience) + Company Car, Laptop, Phone, 25 Days Holiday + Bank, Pension, Private Healthcare etc.
Location - Manchester.
- Superb opportunity to join a leading specialist within the Power Generation industry.
- Responsible for producing mechanical and electrical engineering design packs to enable successful installation, commissioning, operation and servicing of Combined Heat and Power and Tri-generation Plants.
- Assist with input and support throughout the full life cycle of a project from sales to service.
- Manage the daily requirements within a busy design Department comprising of Electrical, Mechanical Design Engineers and Cad Technicians.
- Responsible for the design of heat recovery, heat rejection, hot water, chilled water, steam and ventilation systems through technical calculations and assessments, including safety assessments.
- Responsible for specification, selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the build of the combined heat and power or Tri-generation system. (Heat exchangers, Pumps, Boilers, Chillers, Filters, Controls, Instrumentation, switchgear, etc).
Key Skills Required:
- HNC or HND or Degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
- Experience within Power Generation, CHP (combined heat & power) or Process Engineering.
- Experience with technical management and delivering energy projects.
- Experience managing a team of design engineers, both mechanical and electrical teams.
- Experience working within CDM regulations.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit