Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£30,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Design Engineer / Draughtsman - HVAC
Base Salary £30k-£36k (depending on experience) + Pension + 33 Days Holiday.
Location - West Yorkshire.
- Superb opportunity to join a leading provider of Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Cooling Services throughout the UK.
- You'll be responsible for the design of a range of HVAC products/projects.
- Joining the business as a senior design engineer / draughtsman, you'll be responsible for managing the drawing office budget, equipment and workload.
- Responsible for detailed ductwork, mechanical drawings, steelwork and sheet metal fabrication drawings.
- Responsible for carrying out detailed site surveys, site plans and submitting drawings for customer approval.
- Assist engineering team with system design.
- Opportunity to potentially grow, develop and manage a team further down the line.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant industry experience as a Design Draughtsman, ideally holding a minimum engineering qualification to HND level or equivalent.
- Good HVAC, Air Conditioning or Ventilation experience.
- Ideally experience within a project design or contracting environment.
- Working with latest version of AutoCAD for 2D.
- 3D design experience preferred (Revit/CADmep).
- Relevant technical design experience including; Ductwork sizing, Pipework sizing, Steelwork sizing.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit