Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£43,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Days Mechanical Maintenance Technician
£43,000 - £50,000 + OT
Alecto Recruitment is looking to speak to Mechanical Technicians with a background in the power generation industry interested in working for an EFW power station in the Milton Keynes area.
Providing a key role within the maintenance department you will provide leadership and mentorship to the rest of the mechanical team and contribute to the ongoing engineering maintenance routine.
This is a Monday to Friday role, working 08.00-16.00 with overtime on offer and plenty of earning potential in addition to career development.
To be considered for this role you must have worked as a Mechanical Engineer for an Energy From Waste power station.
- Preventative and reactive mechanical maintenance to all mechanical plant including waste processing and power generation equipment: - steam turbines, CHP, pumps, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics etc.
- Oversee contractors, write risk assessments and method statements.
- Use of Siemens PCS7 & SCADA operating systems & CMMS.
- Support outages from planning to management and coordination.
- Troubleshoot and repair all mechanical faults.
- 3 years' minimum experience working in the Energy From Waste sector. This is an essential requirement.
- Relevant technical engineering qualification - minimum apprentice trained / Level 3 C&G/NVQ, ideally HNC or HND.
- Mechanical experience working in power generation or heavy engineering - example environments/settings include: - refineries, power stations, anaerobic digestion facilities, landfill gas facilities, etc.
- Engineers with a background in the Royal Navy carrying out mechanical maintenance tasks.
- Plenty of overtime opportunity for example carrying out work during shutdowns and during the week.
- 24 days holiday + stats.
- Pension scheme.
To apply for this position or enquire for further details please send your CV or call 02392 539 773.