Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Pension + 23 days holiday
Credit Controller - Finance
Alecto are currently representing a well established and reputable Building Services contractor based in London, now in the marker for a highly experienced Credit Controller and Finance Assistant to join their office team.
Established over 30 years ago, this company span the London area providing specialist maintenance engineering expertise for mechanical and electrical plant, such as; Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Control Systems and other associated building services.
As Credit Control and Finance, you will be tasked with working closely alongside the Finance team, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
Key duties will include but not be limited;
- Checking customers credit situation using Experian and deciding whether or not to offer the credit.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
- Assisting in the setting up of accounts through IBMS and SAGE.
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales and ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Handling disputed bills and negotiation to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Providing accurate advice on billing queries.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal queries.
- Undertaking account reconciliations as required.
- Ensuring monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Sending out client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
- You are expected to regularly review the company's debt recovery procedures.
- Adding suppliers and clients to the system and chasing for vendor questionnaires and account information.
- Complete credit account application forms for new suppliers.
- Invoicing jobs.
- PPM invoicing .
- And much more.
- 22,000 - 24,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- 23 days holiday + Bank Hols
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit