£25,000 Per Annum
Contract Transport Planner - Maternity Cover
Alecto Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced Transport Planners in the Kent area interested in working for our client on a fixed term contract covering maternity leave, expected to last 12 months.
Based in Sittingbourne, you will develop an effective and compliant daily transport plan and manage fleet resources.
- Review and schedule jobs for Artic fleet to maximise operational and logistic performance.
- Liaise with drivers regularly to ensure vehicle resources are available and ensure safe vehicle operations.
- Review and support optimisation of fleet resources.
- Assist with transport activities, including implementation or road transport compliance policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure fleet vehicles are available for scheduled services and compliant for use in transport operations.
- Creation and analysis of Vehicle Performance Reports.
- Input waste transfer notes, weighbridge tickets and job requests.
- Daily reconciliation of billing information to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Liaise with Fleet Compliance and coordinate investigation of road traffic accidents.
- We are looking to hear from Applicants with experience working as a Transport Planner.
- Ideally possess a CPC qualification.
- Based in Kent area or willing to commute to Sittingbourne.
To apply for this role or request more information please send your CV or call 01329 221 399.