Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£40,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Commercial Gas Engineer
I am currently working with an established Commercial heating company who have been in the industry for over 20 years and are currently looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer .
The company are looking for an engineer who would like to progress into a more management position with the company and offer a full training package to engineers who would like to progress.
The company have contracts with Schools, Hospitals, Gyms and Offices.
This role will be a permanent role . The role will be involving carrying out servicing and breakdowns on Commercial gas boilers in Schools, Large corporate offices and Hospitals.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be working on Remeha, Reillo, Hamworthy and Ideal boilers.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be working around West Sussex.
The engineer will be on 1 in 7 call outs (weekends only )
Required hours :8-5 (Mon-Fri) Overtime is also available
The ideal commercial gas engineer will have:
- Commercial Gas tickets (CODC1, TPCP1, ICPN1, CORT1, CDGA1, CORT1)
- Worked on Ideal,Viessmann,Remeha,Hoval, Nu-Way and Baxi
- Preferably a Full UK clean Driving License
- Competitive Salary
- paid door to door on travel
- Overtime paid at 1.5 and double time on Sundays
- Company Uniform
- Gas Analyser and some tools
- Company Vehicle included
- Company Mobile Included
- Company fuel card
- To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Daisy Huskinson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392539778 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit