Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Van, Overtime etc
Commercial Gas Engineer
£40k-£45k Base Salary (depending on experience) + Van + Overtime + Benefits etc.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Heating Gas Engineer to cover London and inside the M25 and to join a leading and well established client of ours who provide a range of heating, FM and HVAC services across both domestic and commercial sectors.
Location - local to London and happy working mobile throughout the area.
- Working as a Commercial Gas Engineer within the business you'll be responsible for maintenance, service and breakdown on commercial boilers, appliances and plant rooms.
- Covering commercial sites such as Hotels, Offices and High End Commercial Buildings.
- First in-house commercial gas engineer for the business therefore superb opportunity to develop into a team leader position and build a team.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have strong experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer.
- ACS Commercial Gas qualifications, including, COCN1 or CODNC01 and CIGA1 etc.
- Strong background and experience carrying out service, PPM and breakdown on commercial boilers and heating systems.
- Knowledge of basic controls (fault finding).
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit