Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Commercial Gas Engineer
I am currently working with a Commercial Gas company who are looking to expand their business and have just taken on a large contract working with National Grid
This role will be a permanent role . The role will be involving carrying out servicing and breakdowns on Commercial Gas Boilers within a Commercial premises.
The commercial gas engineer will be responsible for:
Carrying out breakdowns and servcing commercial gas boilers in schools, student accomation and corporate offices.
The Callouts will be 1 in 7
Required hours :8-5 (Mon-Fri)
Over time is available.
The ideal commercial gas engineer will have:
- Commercial Gas tickets (CODC1, TPCP1, ICPN1, CORT1, CDGA1, CORT1)
- Worked on 200kw Commercial Gas Boilers
- Worked on Ideal,Viessmann,Remeha,Hoval, Nu-Way and Baxi
- Preferably a Full UK clean Driving License
- A competitive basic salary
- Paid door to door on travel
- Overtime paid at 1.5 and double time on Sundays
- Company Vehicle included
- Company Mobile Included
- 21days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Paid door to door
- Ability to buy an additional 10 days holiday
- Company mobile and laptop included
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Daisy Huskinson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392539772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit