Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£35,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Commercial Gas Engineer
I am currently working with a Commercial and Industrial Gas company who have been established since 1988.The company has just taken on a new contarct and are now working with the NHS.
This role will be a permanent role . The role will be involving carrying out servicing and breakdowns on Commercial boilers in mainly hospitals . Within the role the commercial gas engineer will be responsible for:
Breakdown and Servicing within commercial premises in the surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire .
The Engineer will be working in mainly hospitals and boiler plant rooms.
The Callouts will be 1 in 12.
Required hours :8-5 (Mon-Fri)
OT is available.
The ideal commercial gas engineer will have:
- Commercial Gas tickets (CODC1, TPCP1, ICPN1, CORT1, CDGA1, CORT1)
- Worked on 300kw Commercial Gas Boilers
- Worked on Ideal,Viessmann,Remeha,Hoval, Nu-Way and Baxi
- Preferably a Full UK clean Driving License
- A competitive basic salary
- Overtime paid at 1.5 and double time on Sundays
- Company Vehicle included
- Company Mobile Included
- A choice of private heath care or dental care
- 22days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Daisy Huskinson, email@example.com or call 02392539772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit