Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£38,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Van, Benefits, Overtime
Commercial Gas Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer to join a well-established client of ours who specialise extensively within the Building Services, Mechanical & Electrical industry.
- Joining as a mobile commercial gas engineer and responsible for covering the Kent region, your work will include service, maintenance & breakdown work on commercial gas boilers, heating systems and mechanical plant and throughout commercial buildings from schools, offices, factories and so on.
- Background as a Commercial Gas Engineer along with holding certs such as; COCN1 Or CODNCO1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, TPCP1a, G3 unvented.
- In depth all-round service and breakdown experience on a range of commercial boilers, burners and industrial gas equipment.
- Base salary £38k-£42k + standby/call out/overtime
- Van, 33 days holiday plus benefits
Commercial Gas, Combustion, Burner, Boiler Breakdown, Commercial Boiler Service, Gas Engineer, HVAC
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV asap. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.