Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£38,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Commercial Gas Engineer
Salary - £38k-£42k Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Travel + Van + Pension + Benefits + Overtime/Call out.
Location - Oxfordshire, working in a field based mobile position and responsible for covering the Oxfordshire and surrounding regions mainly within the band between Oxford, Reading, Aylesbury and Slough.
No London work.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well-established Commercial Heating and Building Services specialist within the local area.
- Working in commercial buildings, schools, office blocks etc.
- Responsible for PPM's, Service and Maintenance of Commercial Boiler and Heating systems.
Key Skills Required:
- Commercial ACS certification such as; COCN1 Or CODNCO1 Changeover, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, TPCP1a
- You will need to have experience with diagnosing and repair of Commercial Gas Boiler Systems
- Good commercial gas installation / service and maintenance experience
- Good commercial boiler / burner background
- Varied building services / mechanical maintenance experience would be preferred but not essential
Commercial Gas, Combustion, Burner, Commercial Boiler Service, Gas Engineer, HVAC
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted