Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£38,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Van, Benefits, Overtime
Commercial Gas Engineer
Location - Kent (No London Work)
- Alecto Recruitment Ltd currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer to join a leading and well established client of ours who specialise extensively within the Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical industry.
- Responsible for working as a Gas Engineer covering the Kent area and working throughout commercial premises. Flexible on exactly where in Kent you live.
- Work will include mainly service, maintenance and breakdown work on commercial gas boilers, heating systems and mechanical plant, with our client servicing a range of commercial buildings from schools, offices, factories etc. etc.
Key Skills Required:
- Must have a background and relevant experience as a Gas Engineer and specifically across commercial gas.
- Must have service, repair and breakdown experience.
- Must be based in Kent.
Ideally you will hold most, if not all of the following certificates:
- CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety
- CPA1 Combustion Performance Analysis
- CENWAT Domestic Gas Central Heating, Boilers, and Water Heaters
- CKR1 Domestic Gas Cookers
- HTR1 Domestic Gas Fires and Wall Heaters
- COCN1 Core Commercial Gas Safety Or CODNCO1 Changeover Domestic to Commercial
- ICPN1 Installation First Fix on Commercial Pipework
- CIGA1 Indirect Fired Commercial Appliances
- CDGA1 Direct Fired Commercial Appliances
- CORT1 Overhead Radiant Tube & Radiant Plaque Heaters
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinders G3 (BuildRegs)
Certificates preferred but not essential:
- TPCP1a Tightness Testing & Direct Purging of Pipework not exceeding 1m³ in volume
- TPCP1 Tightness Testing & Direct Purging of Pipework including and above 1m³ in volume
- Water regulations
Salary and Package on offer:
- Base salary between £38k-£40k - depending on experience and qualifications.
- Opportunity to earn above that rate with standby/call outs and overtime.
- Company Van, with personal use.
- 25 days holiday + bank.
- Permanent employed position.
Commercial Gas, Combustion, Burner, Boiler Breakdown, Commercial Boiler Service, Gas Engineer, HVAC.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.