FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£12 to £16.50 Per Hour
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Manufacturing business based near Andover who have an immediate requirement for a CNC Turner.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join their existing team.
- Program, Set and Operate CNC Lathes
- Ensure machines are running to full capacity with minimal downtime
- Resolve engineering faults and implement long term solutions
- Write programmes to drawing specifications
- Ensure that components are made to specification
What we are looking for:
- Programming experience on CNC Lathes is essential (Online)
- You must be able to Set and Operate CNC Lathes
- Experience on Sliding Head machines would be desirable
- NVQ Level 3/Apprentice Trained is desirable
Salary: £12.00 - £16.50 per hour dependent on experience
Working Hours: 39 Hour week - Monday - Friday
Benefits: Pension, Bonus Scheme, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"