FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a leading precision mechanical engineering company, who are actively seeking a CNC Turner to join their team in Surrey.
As a CNC Turner , your duties will include;
- Creating, loading, examining and modifying CNC Programmes
- Set up tools and adhere to tool management procedures
- Identify and report errors
- Writing programmed from scratch
- Working to tight tolerances in a range of materials
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following;
- Experience Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Turning machines
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- You must be confident writing programmes from scratch
- Experienced with at least one of the following: Siemens/Fanuc/Mazatrol
- Competitive Salary + Shift Allowance
- Double Day Shifts
- Overtime at time and a half
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Insurance
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com