FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£32,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Precision Engineering business based in Aylesbury who have an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Turner to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Set up and operate CNC lathes, ensuring precision machining of components
- Utilize your in-depth knowledge of Fanuc programming to program, edit, and optimize CNC machines
- Read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and specifications
- Select appropriate cutting tools and materials for each job
- Conduct regular quality checks to ensure accuracy and adherence to specifications
- Troubleshoot and resolve any programming or machine-related issues
- Collaborate with team members to optimize production processes and efficiency
- Adhere to safety guidelines and maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Extensive experience as a CNC Turner, specializing in Fanuc programming
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and blueprints
- Strong knowledge of CNC machine operation, tooling selection, and setup procedures
- Expertise in Fanuc programming language, including the ability to program, edit, and troubleshoot programs
- Experience using CMM would be advatageous
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work
- Solid problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Knowledge of safety protocols and adherence to best practices
08:00 - 16:30, Monday to Friday
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221399/07790077890 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"