FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£12 to £12.85 Per Hour
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Precision Engineering company, who are actively seeking an experienced CNC Setter/Operator to join their team based near Cheltenham.
As a Setter/Operator, your duties will include;
- Setting and Operating Vertical and Horizontal CNC Lathes
- Creating components for a range of industries such as Aerospace, Defence and Oil & Gas
- Working to tight tolerances
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong Setting and Operating experience
- Ideally you will have experience working on Doosan, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Horizontal and/or Vertical machining centres
- Competent using Fanuc controls - 3,4 and 5 axis
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Experience machining Aluminium, Titanium, Steel
- Up to £12.85 per hour
- Days 07:45 - 4:45pm Monday - Thursday (30 min lunch break,) 07:45 - 12:45pm Friday
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com