FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£14 to £18 Per Hour
CNC PROGRAMMER / SETTER
CNC MILLER / TURNER
MAZAK / MAZATROL
DAY SHIFTS Mon - Fri
£29K - £37k per ANNUM
Alecto Recruitment are now pleased to announce partnership with an energy manufacturing company producing offshore hydraulic equipment. With the aspiration to become a world leading company in engineered components and systems for subsea distribution.
Currently looking for an enthusiastic and skilled CNC Programmer / Setter with multi skills in Milling and Turning preferably. To produce machined parts by reading and interpreting technical drawings, programming, setting and operating a CNC machine whilst maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform required tasks
- Load Raw materials and parts onto the machine
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Be experienced in MAZAK / MAZATROL usage
- Understand technical drawings to complete work to the desired result
- Supervise the machines while they execute tasks and make adjustments where necessary
- Experienced CNC Programmer / Setter
- Apprenticeship or recognised trained
- Ability to follow machine shop procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient, well organised and able to communicate at all levels
- Self motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Monday - Friday working week of 40 hours
- £14 - £18 per hour ( experience dependant )
- Overtime avialable
- Company Pension and Bonus Scheme enrolment
If you have the skill set and are interested in being put forward for this new and exciting position, then please forward your CV immediately.
Please note, Alecto Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Lewis Smith, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 01329 221399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches, please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"