FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established and expanding company, who are actively seeking CNC Programmers (Turners and Millers,) to join their team in Gwent.
As a CNC Programmer, your duties will include;
- Writing Programmes from scratch
- Working to tight tolerances
- Creating components for a range of industries such as Defence, Rail, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Petrochemical and more
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong experience writing Programmes from scratch
- Millers - Fanuc experience
- Turners - Mazatrol experience
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Must be able to read technical engineering drawings
- Competitive Salary
- Days - Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.00pm & 7.30am - 2.30pm
- Regular overtime
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com