FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£14 to £16 Per Hour
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established CNC Precision company, who are actively seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to join their team in Bradford
As a CNC Programmer, your duties will include;
- Programming, Setting and Operating 3 and 4 axis CNC Mills
- Creating components for a range of industries such as Food, Automotive, Printing and Oil & Gas
- Using Haas controls and OneCNC
- Working to tight tolerances
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following
- Strong experience Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills
- Must be confident using Haas controls
- Offline programming experience is a advantage
- Must be confident working to tight tolerances
Offline programming training can be provided
- Up to £16.00 per hour
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com