FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£13 to £15 Per Hour
CNC SETTER / OPERATOR
DAYS ROLE 39 HOURS
£13.00 - £15.00 PER HOUR
Alecto Recruitment are now in partnership with a renowned and award winning Precision Engineering company located in Blackburn. Boasting over five decades of engineering excellence by producing the highest of quality manufactuered parts for several sectors with in the industry. The client is now looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join their ever expanding, highly skilled workforce in their state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Apprentice tained or time served CNC machinist
- 3 years experience as a CNC Miller
- Skilled user of FANUC controls
- Ability to read and interpret technical engineering drawings
- Ability to work using own initiative and undertake first off inspections
- Self-motivated and a good team member
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to resolve queries and problems to best of knowledge before escalating up to next level
- Ensure minimum occurrence of errors and provide workable solutions
- Days role - Monday - Thursday 07:00am to 16:00pm - Friday 07:00 to 12:00pm (midday)
- Salary of £13.00 - £15.00 per hour depending on experience
- Overtime available
- On site facilities for Programming training
- 25 days holiday and all bank holidays
- Company events / pension
If you have the skill set and are interested in being put forward for this new and exciting position, then please forward your CV immediately.
Please note, Alecto Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Lewis Smith, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 01329 221399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches, please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"