FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£14.50 to £16.50 Per Hour
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Precision Engineering company, who are actively seeking experienced CNC Millers to join their team in Portsmouth.
As a CNC Miller, your duties will include;
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills
- Offline Programming using Ezmill and Visicam (Training can be provided on offline systems)
- Working to tight tolerances
- Creating components mainly for the Aerospace industry
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong experience Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills
- Experience using Fanuc controls
- Ideally you will have experience using Ezmill and/or Visicam
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Up to £16.50 per hour
- Days 07:30 - 16:00 Monday - Thursday, 07:30 - 12:30 Friday
- Overtime paid at Time and a Half
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com