Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
CHP Engine Technician
Essex & Southern Coverage
Up to £35,000 + Bonus up to 30% bonus (performance based) + vehicle
Alecto Recruitment are looking to speak with experienced CHP Engine Technicians and Industrial Engine Technicians interested in working as a CHP Engine Technician in the Essex area
Our client provides essential service and maintenance services to industrial generation equipment and requires an Engineer with knowledge of industrial/reciprocating engines or gas engines such as Jenbacher, MWM, MTU, Siemens and Caterpillar.
- Commissioning, servicing and repairing the company's fleet of Jenbacher, MWM, MTU, Siemens and Caterpillar engines and peripheral equipment.
- Attending call outs when required to effect, where possible, repairs to ensure environmental compliance and/or effective generation is preserved across the Company's fleet of natural gas, landfill gas and coal mine methane generation assets.
- Providing assistance, when required, in servicing and repairing the company's fleet of landfill gas and coal mine methane gas engines (predominantly Caterpillar and Jenbacher engines).
- Relevant industry experience servicing, maintaining and repairing reciprocating engines, gas turbines and power generation plant.
- Ideally sound knowledge working on manufacturers mentioning above - Jenbacher, MWM, MTU, Siemens or Caterpillar.
- Ideally a mechanical apprenticeship or engineering qualifications in the area of reciprocating engines, gas turbines or power generation plant.
- Based in or within commutable distance to Basildon, Essex.
- Full driving licence is essential.
To enquire for more information on the is role or to apply please send your CV or call 02392 539 773.