MHE, Construction Plant & Cranes
£25,000 Per Annum
bonuses & commission
Business Development Manager
Alecto Recruitment is working with an established and reputable Agricultural Dealer in the South West who are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join the business in a new position.
The position is to mainly sell parts to customers along with new machinery sales. So a Parts sales background from industries such as automotive, plant or hire industries would be an advantage
The role will be spearheading the companies new business opportunities - including customers, products and services, new markets, growth areas, trends along with establishing customer needs and recommend selling products accordingly.
- Generating business leads and following up on new sales opportunities Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Building up relationships with existing customers in order to increase current spend.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales, forecasts and KPI reports to Senior Leadership Team.
- Work closely with other sales teams to develop new business.
- Logging leads in an organised and traceable manner.
- It would be ideal if you have worked with the Agricultural or Garden Machinery industry in the past however this is not essential as we would consider applicants that have experience within retail automotive, plant hire, machinery hire
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong organisational skills with previous experience using CRM principles
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present
- Positive, enthusiastic team player with a killer instinct and nothing is impossible' mindset