Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£48,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
+ Benefits Package
BMS Service Engineer - Trend Expert
Salary/Package - £48,000 - £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Private Pension + Profit Share + 25 Days Holiday
Location - Leicester
My client is an award winning energy management and technical services consultancy that has been established for over 25 years.
They are looking to recruit a BMS Service Engineer where you will be working on primarily Trend & Tridium systems, but other systems such as Distech, Priva and Siemens will also be used by their client base.
Responsibilities Day to Day
- Ensure sites Building Management Systems are maintained correctly and commissioned fully during new or retrofit installations where delivery exceeds customers' expectations
- Produce maintenance and site survey reports and keep the office up to date with site progress, where we are managing fit out project.
- Interfacing with MODbus, Mbus and BACnet systems to third party equipment, using MQTT, JSON and API's using Webhooks.
- Coordinate work on larger installations
- Provide technical support to all internal staff
- Establish strong and trusting relationships with all clients, recognising when to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality service.
- There will be full technical back up from senior engineers within the Company.
- Basic salary £48k to £50k
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Private pension
- Private Medical Insurance including EAP
- Company car or opt out scheme commensurate with the role and the skills
- Flexible working ( Mon - Fri standard )
- 25 Days Holiday per year, plus public holiday
If you would like to be considered please forward your CV to me ASAP.
Please note, Alecto Recruitment, is acting as an employment business in relation to this position.