Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
BMS Project Engineer - Trend Expert Required
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment is looking to recruit a BMS Project Engineer for our client in Berkshire who specialise in providing building energy management systems (BEMS) controls for customers in various industries and sectors.
Working from the office you will work primarily in the HVAC controls market within commercial and industrial buildings.
Our vacancy is for a project engineer with experience of the Heating Ventilating and air conditioning controls market within commercial/ industrial buildings.
The candidate must have experience/ skills in the following areas:
- HVAC Controls with speciality in Trend BMS systems, be conversant with writing software using SET etc. TCP/IP - BACNET / modbus communications
- Trend Head End setting up of IQ Vision / Niagara platform experience
- Communications networking experience
- Able to use drawing package Auto Cad with electrical designer module or EPlan P8
- Experience of Trend / Honeywell software etc
- Have project skills - able to handle the financial aspect, responsible for the profit and loss of each project.
- Able to communicate and work within a team and communicate to all peers.
- Occasionally assist in on site commissioning
European engineers from the Europe will be considered - Must be conversant in English basic technical terms.
- Ideally you will be able to offer electrical knowledge of 400v systems - 3 phase 400v motors/ 1 phase motors, different motor starting techniques i.e. DOL, ASD, Frequency Inverter control.
- Our client will consider a commissioning engineer wishing to progress into project engineering.
To apply for this role please send your CV across or call us on 02392 539 773 for more information.