Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Benefits, Overtime, Travel Expenses
Biomass Service/Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking to assist one of our reputable clients who are one of the top biomass companies in the UK. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an already established company and excell within the industry.
Our client is looking for a Biomass Service/Maintenance Engineer who has previous experience within the industry on CHP Boiler sizes up to 4mw.
- Travelling nationally working by yourself or as part of a team on CHP Boiler Services and Installations.
- Sizes of the CHP Boilers you'll be working on are anything up to 4mw.
- Varied experience on a variety of manufacturers.
- Previous service experience on CHP Boilers.
- Previous work on maintenance of CHP Boilers.
- Experience within a Field Service Role.
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Company vehicle
- Travel paid.
- Overtime available.
Biomass boiler, Domestic Biomass, Commercial Biomass, Biomass Service, Boiler Service, Boiler Manufacturer
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit