Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Biomass Boiler Engineer - Commercial Experience Considered
Up to £40,000 (DOE)
Alecto Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Biomass Boiler Engineer to join our client based in the South West, working remotely from the Lincolnshire or Norfolk areas.
This position will involve working away from home and occasional overnight stays.
- To cover routine planned maintenance and call outs on a range of Biomass boilers.
- To service boilers including Passat, Hoval, ETA, Justsen, Heizomat, Herz, Guntamatic, Froling and BHSL boilers across the existing Draper sites.
- To undertake day to day duties, such as routine de ashing, minor and major servicing and non-scheduled callouts.
- To service/maintenance and repair the wider heating systems beyond the buffer vessel, to include repairing pipework damage, leaks, pump repairs/replacement, strainer cleaning etc.
- To assist and manage with new heating installations.
- Experience with Biomass Boilers - desirable, but not essential, however we would be looking for commercial plumbing experience or with fabrication/ mechanical engineering experience as a minimum.
- Experience with other fossil fuel boilers -Natural gas, oil - Desirable but not essential.
- Experience with general M&E installations associated with Heating systems would be essential (e.g. Flues, pumps, strainers, pressure units, expansion vessels, heat meters, commercial pipework including press fit, galv threaded and welded).
- Electrical fault-finding minor works and troubleshooting would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good work ethic, reliable and honest, self-starter, self-motivated.
- Full UK clean Driving Licence
- Health & safety qualifications or training would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Knowledge of poultry or the horticulture industry would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this position please send your CV or call 02392 539 773.