IT & AV Technology
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
AV System Designer - High End Residential
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a well established and industry leaving Audio Visual and company based in London, who are now seeking an experienced System Designer to join their team.
This is a unique and exciting role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work
internationally in both marine and high end residential markets for one of the industry leading companies.
You will be an enthusiastic and assertive individual, who can take ownership of the design and
co-ordination processes from the start of a project to its completion, from initial client liaison and brief development through to project completion and handover.
The successful candidate will work on both design and build projects as well as consultancy.
- Reviewing and updating drawings including AV General Arrangements, Rack Elevations, Rack
- Equipment Interconnection Schematics, Room Elevations, Product Information Documents, etc.
- Documentation production will be a key aspect of the role.
- Developing and updating drawings by attending regular design team meetings.
- Extremely fluent AutoCad knowledge is essential.
- Ability to visualise space in 3 dimensions and familiar with architectural floorplans
- A keen interest in and knowledge of current technology
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Professional and friendly phone, email, and in-person personality
- Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Negotiable salary and package
- Company Pension
- Industry based training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit