IT & AV Technology
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
AV Project Manager
Our client is a well-established, medium sized AV Integrator based in Manchester looking to add an experienced AV Project Manager to their team.
They specialise in Home Automation, Residential AV and Home Cinema installs. The candidate must have proven experience of these fields and must have experience running projects full through lifecycle.
- Meeting clients and discussing their initial requirements, tailoring suitable AV solutions
- Creating CAD designs and other relevant paperwork needed for the job.
- Procuring audio visual equipment prior to job commencing
- Managing teams of installers and free-lancers on-site
- Being involved in installs if required, technical AV knowledge is required
- Commissioning high end residential AV equipment, providing handover and end user training
- Account management, keeping in touch with clients to make sure their repeat business is ensured.
- 4 years AV experience
- Knowledge of Lutron, Crestron, and Control4 systems
- Installed Residential AV equipment to a high standard
- Ability to program Audio Visual equipment is beneficial
- Used to dealing with high net worth clients
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joseph Martin, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit